Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NOVA update, pics soon to follow

Spent a good 30-45 minutes or so laying out Calvin’s NOVA board Sunday night. It’s a stand alone board that unites with the other two boards for a trio’s team board. Although it wont be fully finished and full of awesomeness till Adepticon, but it will be presentable at nova. Our other trio player (Ryan) will also utilize this board as well. I will be getting with Josh Wednesday to go over his Grey night board that will attach to the other side of the “church of the poison mind (My Daemon board). When combined it should tell a pretty good story, but stand alone in individual displays. The 3 2x2 sections are all custom and scratch built. I didn’t realize how much an undertaking this was until I started. None the less, as soon as they are finished I will be posting up pics. Until then stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment