Monday, July 15, 2013

Game 11 Vs John and his wolves

Hats off to John for sportsmanship!!!

Great Game that ended at the bottome of turn four when John had just an empty rhino left, staring at 2 Lords of Change, and a full unit of screamers with a herald!

Daemons took this one, though John hung in there as long as he could, trying to at least kill my warlord. Which he threw alot at him!. I had 3 lords of change for hq's and two heralds on the table (one nurgle and one tzeentch). That seemed to much for Logan and Arjac. My warlord LoC had the Bolt of change which exploded the Landraider bus that had arjac and logan in with some marines. they proceeded to charge me and issue a challenge and my warlord easily took. qounding arjac with my wall of death (corrosive breath reward) and then dealing 3 wounds at str 8 ap2 to him in melee. Saved one took 2 more. then the following assault phase accepted logan's challenge and decimated him. My Warlord took 0 wounds as for those two phases he was at a 2++ with re-rolling ones. (forewarning and grimoired)  the rest of the wolves took on the other two LoC's and my blob of Plague bearers!. seemed to much for 2 runepriests and long fangs to take on. Even my sacrificial unit of 6 flamers deepstriking in the backfield recieved 50% casualties before a LoC made it into combat

Daemons 21
Wolves 0

John as always great game, your sportsmanship is hard to find!
 Until Russ is ready to fight again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment