Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Grey Knight update

Well with 24 days left until Nova I am inevitability behind schedule.  I did get my troops done  on time,  but a few add on projects have popped up.  I was working on the carrying case for the guys, and realized I still have a Long Fang Pack leader and 2 plasma guns to paint.  The scenic bases for the Grey knights arrived and the Dreadknight is back from wiring. Chris has wired up a cool back light affect for the pilot.  I also have markers to work on, and concept for the portalglyph.

As to what I have gotten done, both 5 man pysker groups are done.  The unit together looks awesome.  Keeping the pallett limited paid off and I was able to quickly (well quick for me) get all 10 done.  I also completed the first set of scenic bases and started to base up the psykers.  I completed the Raven cockpit to my licking and started on the pilot. I wanted to keep the ties to the Mechanicus so his right should pad is red.  At first I thought to paint the servitor red as well, but ended up using my "inquisition red" .  This is the color of Coteaz's cloak.  I have been giving some thought to the heraldry I for the Raven.  Then engines and weapons also each received a few layers of paint.  I had to put the Raven aside the last couple of days and work on the Dreadknight.  He will have to go back to Chris to get the final wiring components done.  The dreadknight is getting most of the metals painted on tomorrow.

The team will also be putting in time helping Mr. Jones out on the Nova display boards ( see his posts :-) and getting in more primer missions.

First group done !


 Second group chachow!


First of the psykers to get scenic bases


Aforementioned scenic bases 


In process dreadknight

No comments:

Post a Comment