Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Warp Dust Terminators

After Letting Jones post a ton of completions from his work bench, I decided to return and place another completion of mine. This is a 5 man terminator squad placed on Swamp bases. A unit that I started some time ago, and finnally finished them up. Had some clean up on the bases to do, and I added some more highlights to the armour and insignia. I did not place any Blood Angels insignia on the models, so they could be "used" for other chapters if needed. (I use them as Flesh Tearers personally). Nice little unit that is "tourney" ready with paint. The eyes actually have four different blues on them. I think the Blue offsets the Red Armour nicely, the Sword was my 1st attempt at wet blending. The Gilliman Blue glaze worked very well in helping it blend and place natural highlights. Just needs a sceneic base to place the unit on for proper pictures.

Enjoy All.

Ebay Sales listing Number : 261204411443

URL: 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261204411443?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D261204411443%26_rdc%3D1

4 comments:

  1. i seen these in person today and if your looking for some eye popping terminators, you need to pick these up. Fabulous clean painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes these will be going up for auction soon. Unless someone emails me before sunday with an acceptable offer. I hate to let them go because they fit in my Flesh Tearer army so well, but I don't play Marines that much anymore and want let someone else enjoy the paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grea Job Chris. I love the painting on them.

    ReplyDelete