Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Hell Chicken Update!!!

Ok all... I know this has been long awaited project for my own army (Tzeentch Chaos Marines) but finnally got some time to work on this again. As you can (barely see due to lighting) the engine lights are on and I could only catch the Red one flashing. (Engine has red and orange flashing LED's) The wires and switches can be seen running down the flight base.(This was my frist ever wiring attempt and I have now learned how to run all the wires in a much neater fashion). That will be another update though. As you can see in the "read more" section I have a ton of WIP pic's on the painting of the colours for my Tzeentch "HELL CHICKEN" as we deem them in our league play. The colour painting scheme is Jacky's that is used on his for his nurgle theme Marines. This is still not a complete model, but in hopes of completion by next friday is still there. So enjoy and please comment with question, or feedback (good or bad please i like hearing both)
 


1st attempt with the blue shade (did not like this compaired to what I ended up with)


Macragge  blue base for the armour insets







 Here is the start of the Gold Overlay which I think offsets the blue very nicely




 Silver Highlights to the "points/blades" on the model.

 
 
That is the big update from the workbench (or dinner table this time, so i can spend some time with family) of Chris. Hope to have the full drake done next friday. Thanks all and keep the comments rolling in. Dont' forget if you need that quick turnaround on models for that upcoming tourny email us (changed now to WarpDustCreations@Outlook.com) for commission rates. Thanks again.

 

2 comments:

  1. That is looking great. I can't wait to shoot it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your marines suck, but this is good, maybe you should play chaos

    ReplyDelete