Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hmmm funny how things go

Ok so last night and this morning (couldn't sleep due to base coat fumes in the house) i was reading forums on tactica (something I don't do really as I enjoy MY ideas), and I notice alot of forums out there are on the 3++ kick! and if I won't be damned that is something I have been running and talking to our league since 6th hit the floor running. Just kinda of amazes me how it always seems what we begin to discuss localy hits the global scale within a month or two. I know I am not the only gamer who has this "issue" but at times it just seems like hey this will work, then everyone is like band wagon still has room! Which made me redo several of my lists (one being a new tournament army) for the upcoming local tournaments. JAC games may 25th, Recess on June 1st, and Steel city showdown later in fall. We will be play testing my list this friday up at C.A.E. in sheffield. I will post how both my league game, and my play testing goes.  To everyone out there, Happy Gaming!!!!!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment