Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some time

My Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer in Terminator Armour
 
It has been some time since I personally made a post on here. I seem to always be moderating and editing posts of "Jacky" and publishing comments from others. So I will take this time to post some pictures of my centerpiece to my Tzeentch Chaos Space Marine (CSM) Ally HQ Choice. My Tzeentch Sorcerer in Terminator Armour. Now figure as shown now is Force Staff, and Power Fist. Which is redundant for WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get... or "Whizzy-Wig") Later additions will see this man have a combi-flamer or plasma magnitized onto his armour somewhere. This miniature is HIGHLY detailed resin kit. Took about 2 hours to clean him up (to my standards) and total of about 6 hours of painting (first model I have actually painted in 7 months from start to finish without other "projects" interfering. If it was not for my persistant girlfriend Kayla, this piece would go like the rest of my 4 armies (not a single model painted). I really need to thank her for her persistance and pressure to finish this model. This will be the basic scheme of my Tzeentch army. The 4 colours of blue in the armour matched with the bright gold really bring out the Egyptian theme I like so much on the "Fluff" of Tzeentch. Now I need to bring this to the rest of my army, (once assembled LOL)


I now will leave you with some more photos.




 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice job brother, i cant wait to kill him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to kill someone who welcomes death. His death would only mean another Daemon prince has risen. So for that he would welcome the "acension" into the warp. "That is damn fine warp dust" lol

    ReplyDelete