Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Who is this? Whats your operating number?

Well its here, the mid point of the month.  This is the part where I report the models are about half done.  


BAM! Done!  That's right, its not a trick the next 5 man is done. I hit the same hurdle, that first layer of skin highlights.  When I got to that point, I did about 1.5 guys in a sitting.  Same for the second layer of highlights.  Had a couple good nights behind the brush and knocked this group out.  Below is a mix of the 5 completed guys and 2 from the first group.  Hopefully you cant tell which is which.


close ups of 2 recent guys

Up next I think I am going to switch gears.  Even though there are 5 guys left in unit to bring it to 15 man.  I think I am going to start some of the GSC hybrids.  I have 15 - 30 to paint up, depending on which list I play.  I think I am going to go with the Cult of the hivemind colors.  The red should pull the nids and cult together as an army.

No comments:

Post a Comment