Friday, January 20, 2017

Midway

Well its mid month, a bit late, but close.  Progress, well not the best.   Santa happened leave a GSC army in my stocking... so most of the bugs got shelved.  I did however want to keep working with a detachment of them.  So I am running a mix of GSC  I hit a spot painting the first highlight on the skin.  The first couple of guys seemed to bog down the process.  So I took a few days off from the brushes.  Came back to it and got the skin ready for final highlights and the carapace a couple layers up.  Are they 50% , not exactly probably about 40%.  Crunch time, can't miss the first month.  ON the up side the patriarch has followed along with the steelers.  As each guy is highlighted I do a limb on it.




Genesteelers are still bugs right?  When you bringing 40 of them... yeah still a swarm of bugs.




Skin and armor highlights are still needed.  Then claws and facial details.




No comments:

Post a Comment