Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Building a Better Hobby Area Update I

A while ago I posted that I will be creating a hobby space in my basement. This will be a modelling and gaming space. Well, the walls have gone up. I have a couple of terrible old dinner tables that are serving to store my models and gear right now. There is alot of dust from sanding the joining compound, and still a ton of cobwebs to clean up. Every surface needs fresh paint. Then I need to build my workbench and game table. There is still alot of work to do, but this cold weather project is progressing.

Some images of the space

 

 








My horribly neglected Dark Eldar......someday soon...




And finally, the one and only painted model I have




I'm having a blast with this little home improvement project. When I'm done I won't just have a great hobby space, I will have a completely renovated basement that will be able to be used much more efficiently, and won't look and smell like a cave anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment